Jump to content

Boss Caskets


Vladdo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi there, 

With tier 90 townboard, I'm sure many people get excited to unlock boss caskets. The rewards arent too bad, and it's nice to have an addition to slayer caskets after grinding all the way to level 90TB. This excitement quickly fades when you realize that these caskets are their own drops. Although they are fairly common, it's a disappointment when you realize it takes away from rare boss drops over time. My suggestion is making these caskets more rare, but their own separate drop, just like slayer caskets. I feel this would make it more exciting to recieve the drop, and would feel worth it to reach level 90TB. Thanks.

 

Plorpy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, holy shit was it a shock to find out they don't work exactly like slayer caskets for how much grind I just did to get here. 549 tasks, my row doesn't even auto bank them the way it would with a regular slayer casket. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
On 4/15/2022 at 4:02 PM, Plorpy said:

Hi there, 

With tier 90 townboard, I'm sure many people get excited to unlock boss caskets. The rewards arent too bad, and it's nice to have an addition to slayer caskets after grinding all the way to level 90TB. This excitement quickly fades when you realize that these caskets are their own drops. Although they are fairly common, it's a disappointment when you realize it takes away from rare boss drops over time. My suggestion is making these caskets more rare, but their own separate drop, just like slayer caskets. I feel this would make it more exciting to recieve the drop, and would feel worth it to reach level 90TB. Thanks.

 

Plorpy

It does not take away from unique/rare drops. They are rolled alongside uniques and you can get both at the same time. In the future we'll look into changing it to be more similar to slayer caskets however it's a bit of work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
On 4/15/2022 at 5:24 PM, Rebooted66 said:

Yeah, holy shit was it a shock to find out they don't work exactly like slayer caskets for how much grind I just did to get here. 549 tasks, my row doesn't even auto bank them the way it would with a regular slayer casket. 

Your row is for slayer caksets. Boss caskets are not related to slayer in any way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Hope said:

Your row is for slayer caksets. Boss caskets are not related to slayer in any way.

I never said Boss caskets were related to slayer, I said I was surprised to find out they didn't work the exact same way lol. 

The potential for a rework is there, I'd even take a lower drop rate on the boss caskets if it meant they would be an additional drop and get picked up by my row.

Also, Giant Mole doesn't drop them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
On 4/17/2022 at 8:53 AM, Rebooted66 said:

I never said Boss caskets were related to slayer, I said I was surprised to find out they didn't work the exact same way lol. 

The potential for a rework is there, I'd even take a lower drop rate on the boss caskets if it meant they would be an additional drop and get picked up by my row.

Also, Giant Mole doesn't drop them.

ROW is already good enough for how easy it is to obtain; arguably too good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...