Miscellania, Tithe farm & Hosidious Ploughs.

Mowonie

The addition of both Miscellania and Tithe farm would benefit many players that don't want to pick up seeds and do manual farming or for mahogany logs while offline.
Farming Outfit via points could also be acquired, same as an alternative option for seed pack/seed sack.

Ploughs aren't an urgent thing, but it would a nice QoL as it provides very early farming experience as well as crafting from repairing them.

I am aware of Tithe farm being talked about in previous topics but haven't looked too much into it, i apologize if this is a duplicate suggestion in advance.

• Developer
6 hours ago, Mowonie said:

The addition of both Miscellania and Tithe farm would benefit many players that don't want to pick up seeds and do manual farming or for mahogany logs while offline.
Farming Outfit via points could also be acquired, same as an alternative option for seed pack/seed sack.

Ploughs aren't an urgent thing, but it would a nice QoL as it provides very early farming experience as well as crafting from repairing them.

I am aware of Tithe farm being talked about in previous topics but haven't looked too much into it, i apologize if this is a duplicate suggestion in advance.

I'm not convinced many of our players would enjoy doing tithe farm, especially as a way of obtaining the farmers outfit instead of the current easier simplified way. Also with gricollers can, seed box, auto-weed, and herb sack being in other crucial stores - they wouldn't be added to tithe farm, leaving the reward shop very lacking.

Edited by Hope