eim snug server support application

Before I get to the application, this is my official formal apology to the entire staff team as well as all who were affected by my actions. Hello everyone, I am eim snug, I once was known as Soapy Nips, the staff team already knows this and they already know what happened with me. For those of you who do not know, I was a Server Support around September/October of last year. One night I was incredibly drunk and agitated at a specific player whom I will not mention on here. We began arguing after warning them several times, in my drunken rage I blew up on the person and made myself and the staff look like fools. That was not my intention and my actions that night did not represent the server or the staff team in a respectable manner and for that I am truly sorry. I am almost 3 months sober and have never been in a better place mentally. My sincere apologies go out to that individual, any players that were on at the time that were affected by my actions and to the staff team. 

Username: eim snug

Time played (Full client screenshot): 3d 16h

2Sl2NUM.png

Timezone: U.S EST

Any past staff experience(s)?: Stated Above

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:  I have past experience as one of this servers staff members. I am able to keep a level head when dealing with confrontations and can assist people in most questions they ask. There was even a petition to have me reinstated as a server support, which I greatly appreciated and understand that is not how this server handles things. However that petition should show as evidence that people did enjoy having me as a server support. I only hope you all believe in second chances.

Do you feel confident about your game knowledge?: I feel confident in my knowledge of the game, I have shown my knowledge before and will continue to only make myself a better player, better person and a better staff member given the opportunity.

I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you for your time.

• Thanks 1

Soapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I was sad to see you go for such a blown out of per-portion reason. Makes me happy to see you around again and to see you still wanting to pursue staff rolls. The news about your temper management is great to hear as well. You where always a great staff member and very knowledgeable. I for one believe enough time has passed since your incident for another chance. Everyone has bad days and in combination with your vice at the time it wasn't surprising to me the inevitable explosion. I trust that you have that well under control now. I have seen you playing for a few weeks now and you have only had a positive impact on the community since your return. Best of luck

+1 

, Zel

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Virgin said:

so what stops u from getting drunk again and repeating ur same actions

He's been Sober for 3 months - Struggling with addiction is tough. If he can battle alcohol and if that was the only reason he was kicked off staff - then alcohol surely isn't an issue anymore. 

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Virgin said:

so what stops u from getting drunk again and repeating ur same actions

If you read carefully, I stated that I am almost 3 months sober AND have never been in a better place mentally. I have no desire to drink and will not have the desire to drink. Thank you for your input though.

39 minutes ago, 5791 said:

He's been Sober for 3 months - Struggling with addiction is tough. If he can battle alcohol and if that was the only reason he was kicked off staff - then alcohol surely isn't an issue anymore. 

I wasn't kicked off the staff team because of alcohol. I was kicked off the staff team because when I was drunk I absolutely lost it on an individual in the support cc where everyone could see it that was online at the time.

4 hours ago, eim snug said:

I wasn't kicked off the staff team because of alcohol. I was kicked off the staff team because when I was drunk I absolutely lost it on an individual in the support cc where everyone could see it that was online at the time.

If you wasn't drunk due to alcohol maybe you would of been level headed. and responded like a professional. 

• Thanks 1