Shazien Ranging Shop - 'Daryl's Ranging Surplus'

Mowonie

In Shayzien there is a an arrow shop where you can buy all type of arrows up to rune with a stock of 200.
Would be a great addition for those in lower xp brackets to obtain high level ammunition without making it or killing tough enemies for it.

spacer.png

I would love to see this added, or just more arrow variety above Steel Arrows to be introduced to the Ranging Shop in the main city of Zaros.

I personally don't see a problem with this being added for those who choose to use a msb. Not that OP on an ironman. as amethyst and Dragon arrows are BIS. Aslong as these don't get added to a store for ironmen then i don't see a problem. Let those who want rune arrows travel to Shayzien. 

• Global Moderator

I think they should just be added to range shop at home, iron or not. There is a shop that provides them normally to irons in osrs so adding them to the base shop in zaros i don't see an issue with. especially since you can teleport anywhere instantly anyway. 

On 5/4/2022 at 7:43 PM, ZelX said:

I think they should just be added to range shop at home, iron or not. There is a shop that provides them normally to irons in osrs so adding them to the base shop in zaros i don't see an issue with. especially since you can teleport anywhere instantly anyway. 

Totally agree. Additionally there would be no need to code a new npc for the new shop.

Also, since i joined, i've found it strange that iron can buy wrath runes without limits but can only buy up to steel arrows and bolts.
Perhaps adding higher tier of those would equalize that. as in Rune/Addy Bolts and Rune/Amethyst Arrows. 
But obviously this is a bit overkill. Only the Rune Arrows are needed since you can acquire them in OSRS without much issues.

you got to be mad lazy to pick a Realism GIM and then want a huge range boost early on(making your own arrows for one trains, Fletching, woodcutting, mining, smithing and crafting if you mine amey, its a boosted server and fletching is already extremely afk. you shouldnt be playing a gim if you cant handle making some arrows

• Global Moderator
4 hours ago, Mowonie said:

Totally agree. Additionally there would be no need to code a new npc for the new shop.

Also, since i joined, i've found it strange that iron can buy wrath runes without limits but can only buy up to steel arrows and bolts.
Perhaps adding higher tier of those would equalize that. as in Rune/Addy Bolts and Rune/Amethyst Arrows. 
But obviously this is a bit overkill. Only the Rune Arrows are needed since you can acquire them in OSRS without much issues.

Yeah the point about the wrath runes is quite funny actually.