Allow pets received by vote tokens to be stored in Menagerie

boz

One of my biggest suggestions for this server is to improve the benefits earned by the construction skill. Its a nice status quo / role play benefit to have available to you. There are some bugs like being unable to build stained glass in chapel, glitchy house viewer, etc. 

It would be nice to add the storage of these pets to the POH as well. 

I always figured there was an inherent reason they opted not to, but if possible, I support this!

Beyond just the 3 in the vote store though! Postie Pete (100 TB Pet,) Custom Skilling pets, Custom boss pets, all deserve a place in the POH.

• Developer
On 5/6/2022 at 2:28 AM, boz said:

One of my biggest suggestions for this server is to improve the benefits earned by the construction skill. Its a nice status quo / role play benefit to have available to you. There are some bugs like being unable to build stained glass in chapel, glitchy house viewer, etc. 

It would be nice to add the storage of these pets to the POH as well. 

You already can store voting store pets in the menagerie. This was added 6 months ago.

35b074c451.png

• Developer
23 hours ago, Rebooted66 said:

I always figured there was an inherent reason they opted not to, but if possible, I support this!

Beyond just the 3 in the vote store though! Postie Pete (100 TB Pet,) Custom Skilling pets, Custom boss pets, all deserve a place in the POH.

All pets can be stored in the POH with the exception of holy owl which has been fixed for next update.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:26 AM, Hope said:

All pets can be stored in the POH with the exception of holy owl which has been fixed for next update.

First thing I did with smithers when I got him was try to stash him away alongside my voting pets, I definitely haven't been around 6 months and it didn't work at the time but glad it does now!