Down to race?

Nyx

I am going to bed soon to wake up for release. I am going to run my session when I wake up till I hit 250m in a skill I will not disclose. I will make a guide afterwards. What is everyone's favorite skill? Also what are your plans on Zaros =). Also, just so you guys know, Nyx is the Greek goddess of night. I figure that's a great fit considering I am a night owl lmfao. 

DjPHMv3.gif

1 hour ago, Nyx said:

I am going to bed soon to wake up for release. I am going to run my session when I wake up till I hit 250m in a skill I will not disclose. I will make a guide afterwards. What is everyone's favorite skill? Also what are your plans on Zaros =). Also, just so you guys know, Nyx is the Greek goddess of night. I figure that's a great fit considering I am a night owl lmfao. 

250m in a skill? You mean 250m gp or 200m exp? Confused but good luck on the grind tomorrow!

spacer.png

spacer.png

10 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

250m in a skill? You mean 250m gp or 200m exp? Confused but good luck on the grind tomorrow!

exp! im sorry about the confusion lol. the last rsps i played was 250m exp to max

DjPHMv3.gif