Beta Tester - OP - Application

OP

Discord username:  Nathan (Has) # 7353
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Bug testing no, however previously I have found bugs just through the amount of time I spend doing certain grinds. 
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: 9/10, My game knowledge I would say is up there with the best, also machanically I'm able to complete almost every piece of content. Majority of my knowledge has come from watching endless hours of videos and playing private servers. 
Runescape username & total level: 1800+ (Ironiclly never liked skilling on osrs). Can provide Osrs Username if asked as rather not  post here. 
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  I'm able to grind tedious grinds whilst trying to find new faster techniques to complete said centent. This in relation to new content, will uncover bugs and improvements which can be made. 
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I see people on here saying they can put 25+ hours a week, I can't commit to 3 and a half hours a day, as I actually enjoy playing Zaros's main game. I can give around 5-10 hours a week testing random aspects of the game and then when new content comes out I can commit much more time into testing, and providing as much help as possible. 

Bit about me : I'm honest and get along with pretty much everyone I meet. I've been a silver star of 'Standalone' CC for over 6 months and a member for over a year. I have 133+ day playtime with little afk time. I Pet hunt nowadays (217m agility for Agility pet shows my commitment) when I set my mind to something I can't stop until I achieve it. Pretty sure I have the most Total Xp of any GIM and my Group is #2 GIM group and we only have 3 members. I also hold fastest times in lots of mini games and Rank 1 boss Kc's, If you're looking for someone to come in and do a good job whilst causing no drama, I'm your guy. 

- Nathan (OP) 

Support. Regardless of their lack of history in bug testing, somebody who has put this much effort into the game is a valuable asset to the beta based on feedback alone, and I'm sure they will be able to assist in the testing of content adequately.

Edited by Skavid