Quite A Late Introduction :/

Ronald

1. Hey, I'm Ronald and I've been in the RSPS Scene for quite some years now (7 almost 8 years), I hope to make this my home server to play on and enjoy it to the full extent.
  2. The past year has been tough but it has also given me breathing space and allowed me to return to the scene and start having fun again.
  3. I also do College on the side-line but whenever I'm not busy you'll catch me on Zaros.
  4. I'm also into PKing and clan PKing so that's why I have made my own clan with my dear friend Excavator.
  5. If you have an questions for me just plop them below and I'll answer them as quick as I can. ❤️ 

PQBXR3G.png

7uTFrYn.pngDnhWC7i.png9mHGyJP.png

3 hours ago, Ronald said:
  1. Hey, I'm Ronald and I've been in the RSPS Scene for quite some years now (7 almost 8 years), I hope to make this my home server to play on and enjoy it to the full extent.
  2. The past year has been tough but it has also given me breathing space and allowed me to return to the scene and start having fun again.
  3. I also do College on the side-line but whenever I'm not busy you'll catch me on Zaros.
  4. I'm also into PKing and clan PKing so that's why I have made my own clan with my dear friend Excavator.
  5. If you have an questions for me just plop them below and I'll answer them as quick as I can. ❤️ 

Welcome to Zaros brother!! glad you have now returned to having soem fun! enjoy life!

3 hours ago, Ronald said:

if you don't promote me within the hour of release ill probably suck your dick.

spacer.png

spacer.pngbring back season 8 pls 😞

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic