Jaks Progress Thread

Jak

15 minutes ago, November said:

Freaking INSANE progress lmao.

Actually a bit motivating... good luck and thanks!

Thank you, Its fun starting fresh.

Slight Update: I also managed to get 90 mage while working today. 4 more till I can start barraging slayer tasks :]

On 12/7/2020 at 3:31 AM, Jak said:

I knew it was on there I looked twice even. Ty tho lol. 
My next immediate goals are the following:

Unlock slayer helm
Unlock Boss Tasks
Get Dragon Boots
Get a Fury
Get Dharocks
Get Ahrims
Go To Bandos

Dboots Achieved. I didn't want to buy them but I was itching for an upgrade, you know?

SLight increase in stats. Cash pile is growing thanks to the Slayer Task extension perk and Slayer Caskets which im super greatful for. MY next purchase will either be a Fury, 10$ Donator Status, or a Whip.

What do you guys think?

PyxNTDk.png

May I suggest adding a spoiler or spoilers to your progress, otherwise viewers will have to do a plethora of scrolling in the future. Nonetheless, I dote the thread layout. Good luck with your Zaros adventures, @Jak!

Edited by Wikia

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

16 hours ago, Wikia said:

May I suggest adding a spoiler or spoilers to your progress, otherwise viewers will have to do a plethora of scrolling in the future. Nonetheless, I dote the thread layout. Good luck with your Zaros adventures, @Jak!

Excellent Suggestion. I will work on that ty.

22 hours ago, DrShemp said:

Good luck with your goals

Thank you you too!

12 hours ago, 11v11 said:

GZ on achievements mate.

TyVm.

Thank you everyone, I apologize for my absence and lack of updates, I was playing Cyberpunk stupid hard. Comepleted the game without doing all the side quests... Took me two days but I did so other cools stuff as well.

Im back though, Update by the end of my gameplay run tonight.

13 minutes ago, Jak said:

Thank you everyone, I apologize for my absence and lack of updates, I was playing Cyberpunk stupid hard. Comepleted the game without doing all the side quests... Took me two days but I did so other cools stuff as well.

Im back though, Update by the end of my gameplay run tonight.

Glad to see you back, now get to those gians you got holes to fill in ya thread 😉

EDybbPU.png
Ngl been kinda burned from video games overall. Between Cyberpunk and Zaros Ive been working and just chilling. But even on my off time I have to convince myself to play again idk I think im just growing out of it.

Got 99 Str grinding for a whip at Abby Demons. Wish me Luck?

1st non afk'ed 99 btw. I should of went normal mode cause this realism mode is killing me. Im sure i wont be complaining once I am finally Raid Ready.
Hope everyone is having a nice Zaros Adventure!

1 hour ago, Mulan said:

Good luck with your grinds 🙂

Much appreciated, 
 Also as a side note I think I will take a break from doing Slayer so much and gring up some loot to prep for GWD. ETA? Idk but we'll get there.