Explain Your Username

Level 3

Title says it all. 

Explain how you came up with the username you have chosen and why you decided to choose that.

For me, Level 3 is because I love being a skiller. So I jumped at the opportunity to grab this username as quick as possible.

Back in Middle School saying FOR THE WIN was a common thing and I joined a group on RuneScape one time who's names were all GL IM <Insert Name here> and I thought it would be cool to start a group with my friend FTWIm <Insert name here> So, I had FTWImCody, FTWImRob, FTWImNick and FTWImBrad in my friend group and the name just stuck with me 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just now, FTWImCody said:

I feel like you and my fiancee would get along well 😛 We went to a Stray Kids concert beginning of this year and it was pretty dope 😛

She says and I quote "I am multi-stan trash :P" haha

stray kids are 🔥 i am also a 'multi-stan' lol

On 12/4/2020 at 12:39 PM, Level 3 said:

Title says it all. 

Explain how you came up with the username you have chosen and why you decided to choose that.

For me, Level 3 is because I love being a skiller. So I jumped at the opportunity to grab this username as quick as possible.

I pick Knutts because of another game that I play. My old username "Zero lQ" was taken so i picked Knutts because I'm a child. 😄

Pretty much sat back in the day thinking of a username for OSRS 06 or something and nothing was coming to mind so I just used my surname and its stuck ever since. 😛

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

22 hours ago, Level III said:

Well i am permanently level 3 and III is roman numeral for 3.

22 hours ago, Sukiru said:

I'm a skiller and skill in Japanese means "Sukiru" so I've been using it on every RSPS I've played basically.

Fellow skiller here as well, will probably make a maxed skiller after I finish up my maxed Elite Iron 😄

22 hours ago, Biology said:

I'm studying Biology and Behavioural Neuroscience in university 😄

Awesome!

spacer.png

spacer.png

I’m driving through the McDonalds drive through signing up for a game on my phone, as i’m prompt to put in my username the lady asks me what i’d like to order and i reply with “Crispy Chipotle snackwrap”

Damn CrispyChipotle has a ring too it that’s my new name😎

SFxzQXJ.png
nySgu4s.png
eq8dRIz.png

My username is based off of Darth Nihilus from the expanded Universe of Star Wars, specifically from the video game, Knights of the Old Republic 2. The character was so powerful in the force, that he could "eat" entire planets, and drain the life force from every living thing from the planet, and eventually the planet itself.

spacer.png

I was 11-12 when I watched minecraft on youtube, some youtuber was named Etho, I liked the name, so when I joined a RSPS, I named myself as MrEtho, and name has stuck eversince. Been good 10 years or so  

Edited by MrEtho