Ilysm // Content Tester Application

ilysm

Discord username: palm#9974
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes. Have found a couple in TOB. i would say i have a deep understanding of the game and know how to find bugs.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very knowledgeable. I have been playing rs for 4 years and spend most of my time high tier pvming/pking. I was the first person to find a workaround and do a solo HM Tob after the tick eating fix was introduced in maiden. 
Runescape username & total level: ColinSawyer // 1922
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: With my understanding of the game i feel like i will be a good tester with the amount of different content that i have done. 
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Approximately 5-10 hours.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ilysm said:

I was the first person to find a workaround and do a solo HM Tob after the tick eating fix was introduced in maiden. 

so you knew it was a bug, carried on abusing but didn't report it and as if that wasn't the only bug smfh