Fix the Ardougne max cape

Zonk

spacer.png

Currently, this cape functions the same as in OSRS where it's just a cosmetic upgrade to the Ardougne Cloak 4.

The problem is that when converting it to a max cape variant, it loses the Ardougne Cloak 4's pickpocket rate boost. It ALSO loses the max cape's boost.

I propose that the Ardougne max cape have the Thieving Skillcape and Ardougne Cloak 4's pickpocket rate boost.

This would make sense because you literally need both of those items to make the max cape variant.

• Global Moderator

For consistency sake i dont think this is a good idea. Otherwise all the other max capes would have to be changed as well. Just use a normal ardy cloak 4 if you want the bonus. Just like in osrs.

42 minutes ago, ZelX said:

For consistency sake i dont think this is a good idea. Otherwise all the other max capes would have to be changed as well. Just use a normal ardy cloak 4 if you want the bonus. Just like in osrs.

Why would the other max capes have to be changed? I'm not asking for the cape to act like both capes. It could lose the teleports/perks of the max cape for all I care.

I literally just want the pickpocket boost because right now it offers none. You don't think it should at least keep the pickpocket boost of the Ardougne Cloak 4?

Eh, You get the bonus from wearing max cape as well as another bonus for keeping the ardy cloak in your inventory. I don't see why this wouldn't be a bad idea tbh. Worst case scenario you're stuck wearing an ugly cape if they decide against this.

• 1 month later...