Change Blast Furnace Store Restock Timer

Tremendous

Title Says All, It Restocks Far Too Slow, And Although I'm Almost Done With 99 Smithing I Still Think This Needs To Be Looked At.

Its Almost Impossible To Get Into A Rhythm With The Restock Timer As It Is, I Find Myself Standing AFK For A Good Few Minutes For It To Restock.

Reason For 2 Posts : Accidentally Put My First Suggestion Into Archives

• Developer
On 7/22/2022 at 3:27 AM, Tremendous said:

Title Says All, It Restocks Far Too Slow, And Although I'm Almost Done With 99 Smithing I Still Think This Needs To Be Looked At.

Its Almost Impossible To Get Into A Rhythm With The Restock Timer As It Is, I Find Myself Standing AFK For A Good Few Minutes For It To Restock.

It's not meant to be a constant flow source for ores.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:27 AM, Tremendous said:

The shop on OSRS restocks way slower than the one here on Zaros, and there are other ways to obtain resources to train your Smithing.

- COX

- Mlm

-Most bosses

-Dust devils, Gargoyles, Skeletal Wyverns

-Enhanced Crystal Keys

These are a few option to obtain a decent amount of Ore/Bars for smithing!

19 hours ago, MrDylann said:

The shop on OSRS restocks way slower than the one here on Zaros, and there are other ways to obtain resources to train your Smithing.

Yh but there are also hundreds of worlds lol. A lot of ironmen on osrs do rely on this shop alone for smithing, including me.

4 hours ago, Zik My Zuk said:

Yh but there are also hundreds of worlds lol. A lot of ironmen on osrs do rely on this shop alone for smithing, including me.

Yes you have a point there, but what my whole point is, there is alot of ways to obtain your smithing supplies so you shouldnt really rely on the shop at Blast Furnace

i understand there's numerous ways to obtain ores, but blast furnace with 1 world, and theĀ 

On 7/25/2022 at 2:48 PM, Hope said:

It's not meant to be a constant flow source for ores.

I understand that completely, but it should be quicker considering we have 1 world, I could buy 10x more ore on osrs p/h compared to zaros with competition, as far as I remember osrs isn't even instanced like it is here but if you were trying to buy 1 type of ore you'd be standing there waiting

On 7/25/2022 at 5:00 PM, MrDylann said:

- COX

- Mlm

-Most bosses

-Dust devils, Gargoyles, Skeletal Wyverns

-Enhanced Crystal Keys

These are a few option to obtain a decent amount of Ore/Bars for smithing!

all of those options are available on osrs, but people still choose blast furnace as the source of ore, but you don't have to stand there waiting

I agree that the store should refresh more often. The meta in osrs is to hop worlds for ore. We can't do that here so this is the next best thing. i also don't think it devalues other ore gathering methods that much, if i have a bunch of ore stacked up ill still use that first.