Untradeables in group bank.

dogJAM

19 hours ago, dogJAM said:

Allow certain untradeables such as the corrupted bowfa and crystal armour to be put in the group storage.

I mean there is a reason that some items are ''untradeable''. Then there is no point of an item being untradeable. I understand what you mean but i think this shouldnt be an option.

32 minutes ago, MrDylann said:

I mean there is a reason that some items are ''untradeable''. Then there is no point of an item being untradeable. I understand what you mean but i think this shouldnt be an option.

But is there a reason for a corrupted bowfa being untradeable? because i cant think of one

2 hours ago, dogJAM said:

But is there a reason for a corrupted bowfa being untradeable? because i cant think of one

Its tradeable when its not corrupted, and it becomes untradeable, on osrs you can uncharge it even when its corrupted but you'll lose the shards you've used to charge/corrupt the bowfa

39 minutes ago, MrDylann said:

Its tradeable when its not corrupted, and it becomes untradeable, on osrs you can uncharge it even when its corrupted but you'll lose the shards you've used to charge/corrupt the bowfa

exactly. you have to uncharge it just to share it with your group. thats -2 thousand crystal shards each time. thats way too much crystal shards to be losing when they could just make the corrupted version tradeable

• Global Moderator

It's untradables due to the exclusive and powerful nature of the item. I also don't think this should be added in the direct forum you mentioned. Perhaps an alternative would be when you uncorrupt the bow you get the shards used to corrupt it returned. That way the only gate keep in swapping the item out would be everyone in the group needing there own supply of 2k shards in the bank.

Since the shards are untradable I don't see the issue in having them returned if you uncorrupt.

5 hours ago, ZelX said:

It's untradables due to the exclusive and powerful nature of the item. I also don't think this should be added in the direct forum you mentioned. Perhaps an alternative would be when you uncorrupt the bow you get the shards used to corrupt it returned. That way the only gate keep in swapping the item out would be everyone in the group needing there own supply of 2k shards in the bank.

Since the shards are untradable I don't see the issue in having them returned if you uncorrupt.

Yeah i agree with you. Making it tradeable was just an idea but that sounds good too. Same should apply to the 300 shards from the armour too in my opnion.

• Global Moderator
14 minutes ago, dogJAM said:

Yeah i agree with you. Making it tradeable was just an idea but that sounds good too. Same should apply to the 300 shards from the armour too in my opnion.

If one is allowed I don't see why the other wouldn't be

• Global Moderator
8 hours ago, Liam said:

but the shards are untradeable so you cant help your gim corrupt it again no?

exactly, my proposed idea would mean everyone would need there own pile of 2k