Am I able to pre-apply for support rank?

DeadHead

Hello, I have pre-regestered for the realease of Zaros, and am hyped! Since I started playing DeviousMUD pre R.S classic as a child and in 2001 relocated to R.S classic. At first these games were the best of their time continuing on to rs2/rs3 where the divide happend and many people did want to start over, i grinded on rs3 anyways for 4 years before I discovered Rsps's!. I to this day have continued on R.S.P.S's looking for a dependable server to invest my time, knowledge, and potentially donations. I strive to help anyone in need because that's how I was raised game or not, and I know a positive community is fundamental to a striving M.M.O. Throughout time R.S.P.S's fall, but I am hoping with this message I can make the next step to bettering your new rsps's community, and get the chance to join your team; as well, as letting you know more about myself. To whom may read this please reach back out to me soon. Thank you for doing this, fingers crossed.  My Discord name is DeadHead#2423 <- cap sensitive of course, but that is correct.

Welcome. I don't think this is the right time to be applying mate, they'll probably add a section for you to apply once the game goes live. Id love to hear more about DeviousMUD however, what was that like?  

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic