Content Tester App - RojTheGod

RojTheGod

Discord username: Avarice Brah#1563

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: for RS content, very slightly | from a game dev standpoint, very much so, I'm currently the primary bug finder/tester for the Minecraft server i main in. 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: a solid 8.2/10. Wiki for most unknown knowledge, everything else is trial and error -- or it's a Fundy bug vid

Runescape username & total level: Avarice Brah (1068 total) | I have 20 year vet cape on rs3 if that means anything |

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros 

As stated earlier I'm versed in general bug abuse/isolation within the game dev standpoint -- plus I'm a day one player for Zaros, and as such, I think I have a decent understanding of the kind of environment the lead team has in mind moving forward.  I also have plenty of time to be utilized and with my ADHD I tend to find interesting tactics for flushing a bug -- in the way that Fundy uses stackable interfaces for animation stall walks. Gotta be some ADHD kid that originally discovered that kinda bug.

Plus I'm willing and able to take instruction/requests in regards to what/where to focus

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: minimum 3h. Estimating avg of 8.5h on weeks with active update in test world. 3h likely when nothing new in rotation though. (Still gotta be on the main world too<3)

Edited by RojTheGod
Added total lvl

• developer logoHope locked this topic