Tester Application

Osmumten

Discord username: Sticky#0892
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I've done bug testing on OSRS in the beta worlds and submitted any feedback that was necessary or something that wasn't working as intended. Other than that, I do a lot of bug testing with the software we use at my workplace and am the go to guy for understanding the cause of the bug as well as the solution to fix or troubleshoot it.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Extremely. I have a lot of raids and mechanic knowledge. Been playing Old School since it's release.
Runescape username & total level: Bofa Died - Total level 2031 - This is my current OSRS GIMĀ 
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I have quite a bit of TOA experience on old school so I know how all rooms and the vast majority of invocations should work. Would provide a lot of insight to this piece of content specifically.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: at least two hours a day, probably 15 hours a week.

Edited by Osmumten