Minecraft

Cox

Who plays? I played years ago with my buds when it first came out and we had a blast building a little private server together. Recently one of those same buddies found out that Minecraft is loaded with so much more customization these days, so we decided to do the same thing again on another world except it's so much more fun this time. Not to mention we were using the Xbox 360 version before and now we are using the PC version so even without the updates it's a world of difference for us to be in these infinite worlds that PC has had while consoles has not (as far as I know). 

Anyway, lemme know who plays, when you started and if you play on a big or small/public or private server!

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

I play occasionally on iPad as a last resort when I’m really bored, strictly on building mode only though. My current project is some sort of house built into the side of a mountain, only has a couple rooms and a balcony at the min ?

13 hours ago, king said:

I play occasionally on iPad as a last resort when I’m really bored, strictly on building mode only though. My current project is some sort of house built into the side of a mountain, only has a couple rooms and a balcony at the min ?

It satisfies the inner creative urge when I need to do something for 30 minutes or even an hour to relax in peace lol

siggy.png

4 hours ago, Cox said:

It satisfies the inner creative urge when I need to do something for 30 minutes or even an hour to relax in peace lol

Yea I was shocked that the ipad version had so much to offer in the way of creating structures now. There are multiple different types of materials that weren't there when I first made the purchase from the app store years ago 

On 6/26/2020 at 4:08 PM, king said:

Yea I was shocked that the ipad version had so much to offer in the way of creating structures now. There are multiple different types of materials that weren't there when I first made the purchase from the app store years ago 

Clearly the developers care about their game! I've watched some very interesting content on YouTube of these weird speed running challenges while the speed runner gets hunted by another player or multiple players, and one of the challenges had the founder of Minecraft as the person trying to speed run to the end or to see if he gets hunted down. Really interesting stuff!?

EDIT: OOPS didn't realize I forgot the link. The guy's name is "Dream" and this is a video: 

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

21 minutes ago, Cox said:

Clearly the developers care about their game! I've watched some very interesting content on YouTube of these weird speed running challenges while the speed runner gets hunted by another player or multiple players, and one of the challenges had the founder of Minecraft as the person trying to speed run to the end or to see if he gets hunted down. Really interesting stuff!?

That sounds class! I wouldn't mind doing a speed run on there to build a specific structure but I can imagine the rules would be slightly confusing