CLOSED Orthopaedic's #SurgeonServices NOW OFFERING FOUNDRY SERVICES, CG, CoX, ToB, TOA, Other content

Orthopaedic

Said id stop doing services when I got legendary so until further notice, closed. Thank you all who contributed!

Welcome!

HCIM's are welcome to the CoX service but not the CG service, it is a liability issue, and while I am good, I am not perfect.

Now offering foundry services, price varies depending on what is wanted. pm me!

I'm trying to work towards Legendary donor so one way to supplement this goal is by doing services in-game. Scrolls are also accepted as payment (preferred tbh). All prices are negotiable and not set in stone, I will complete them at the next available chance I get in a first come first serve basis. Any questions, my discord is Orthopaedic#6109 (prof pic is the powerful fn key keyboard)

CG: 20m/Run, minimum of 5, less than that, 23m/run No rigour or augury? Add 2m.

CoX: Highest price is 70m/run but decreases based on gear. PM me on Discord or in-game for more info/negotiating. Solos are normally done, 4:0 and 4:1 is used at olm, 3:1 if using a scythe.

TOA: depends on gear and invocation, pm.

TOB: depends on gear, shoot a pm.

I do offer other content services such as boss grinding (HMZ, Klause, Jad, TOB, etc) and skilling, but I know CoX and CG are two big ones people like to buy. 

All I ask in return for my services is honesty and respect.

Vouches are not required but are appreciated.

Log: 67 CG's completed amongst three buyers.

42 CoX completed amongst two buyers.

Edited by Orthopaedic

• legendary donator logoOrthopaedic changed the title to Orthopaedic's #SurgeonServices CG, CoX, Other Content
  • legendary donator logoOrthopaedic changed the title to Orthopaedic's #SurgeonServices NOW OFFERING FOUNDRY SERVICES, CG, CoX, Other Content

paid for 100 demonic's to be completed, got 33 done in 3 days, then tried to argue didnt need to refund (after showing proof he needed to) refund was made. constantly said he would do soon, then this morning said he had life duties (was on everyday bossing) just didnt want to do the service i assume. got refund after a bit of hassle 100% do not recommend. yes i have the proof but will not be posted here.

• legendary donator logoOrthopaedic changed the title to CLOSED Orthopaedic's #SurgeonServices NOW OFFERING FOUNDRY SERVICES, CG, CoX, ToB, TOA, Other content