Allow us to grind Suqah Teeth

MSTeamsChamp

Ground suqah teeth are necessary for spirit tree payments, and planted spirit trees allow us to get great farming xp as well as some convenient travel options. I don't think this change should be too difficult to implement. I have never coded anything related to osrs but I imagine it's just a matter of adding an object for the ground suqah tooth item and an interaction/event object for using a pestle and mortar with a suqah tooth - if you have a format for these, I would be happy to submit the code myself.

• Developer
On 2/2/2023 at 10:04 AM, MSTeamsChamp said:

Ground suqah teeth are necessary for spirit tree payments, and planted spirit trees allow us to get great farming xp as well as some convenient travel options. I don't think this change should be too difficult to implement. I have never coded anything related to osrs but I imagine it's just a matter of adding an object for the ground suqah tooth item and an interaction/event object for using a pestle and mortar with a suqah tooth - if you have a format for these, I would be happy to submit the code myself.

You do not need the ground version for spirit tree payment. The gardeners accept the whole tooth.

• 2 months later...

Is this making fun of the way that an ordinary player needs to get a tooth since they are not tradeable, and ironmen need to get everything themselves, so a normal player will feel like a tad? Or on the other hand am I a 4head?

Edited by ZelX

• 9 months later...
On 4/17/2023 at 7:11 AM, selekio said:

Is this making fun of the way that an ordinary player needs to get a tooth since they are not tradeable, and ironmen need to get everything themselves, so a normal player will feel like a tad? Or on the other hand am I a 4head?

Totally out of syllabus answer 😂

Edited by ZelX
correction

• 2 weeks later...