Jump to content

Greetings


glitch
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, is this the Zaros waiting room?

I'm glitch, I like forums even though they're a dying medium that hasn't been relevant since 2010. I like all types of music, from metal to rap, from country to EDM. Music is just too good. Obviously I like video games cause I'm a disappointment to my parents, FFXIV and PoE are my favorites. Though FPS holds a special place in my heart. I also like anime and manga.

Nice to meet ya'll. ?

  • Like 1

8rit0d.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ech0es said:

Welcome man, what kind of FPS games have you been in to?

As a wee lad I started on Counter-Strike: Source, but as of now mostly CSGO, Overwatch, and Valorant. I don't play as much as I once did, but I still love em.

@Skills @Setup Thank you for the warm welcome! ?

8rit0d.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to Zaros! Although I disagree with you slightly about forums since I do get a lot of enjoyment out of em still, I hope you enjoy your stay (probably more in the Discord lol) ?

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Cox said:

Welcome to Zaros! Although I disagree with you slightly about forums since I do get a lot of enjoyment out of em still, I hope you enjoy your stay (probably more in the Discord lol) ?

Thanks for the welcome! It hurts me to say that. Forums have been a big part of my online experience, been using them for 13 years. I've been owner, admin, and mod on many different forums. It sucks to say they're a dying medium, but my joke of them being irrelevant isn't really true. If it were we wouldn't be here! Forums are still great ways to communicate, share, and discuss things. ?

@king Thank you for the warm welcome. ?

8rit0d.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, glitch said:

Thanks for the welcome! It hurts me to say that. Forums have been a big part of my online experience, been using them for 13 years. I've been owner, admin, and mod on many different forums. It sucks to say they're a dying medium, but my joke of them being irrelevant isn't really true. If it were we wouldn't be here! Forums are still great ways to communicate, share, and discuss things. ?

@king Thank you for the warm welcome. ?

Yea I love the fact I can create topics that can be updated to show progress ect, its fun

"By virtue of exchange, one man's prosperity is beneficial to all others." – Frédéric Bastiatilliassss.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, glitch said:

Hello, is this the Zaros waiting room?

I'm glitch, I like forums even though they're a dying medium that hasn't been relevant since 2010. I like all types of music, from metal to rap, from country to EDM. Music is just too good. Obviously I like video games cause I'm a disappointment to my parents, FFXIV and PoE are my favorites. Though FPS holds a special place in my heart. I also like anime and manga.

Nice to meet ya'll. ?

Which anime? There are right and wrong answers.

Also, sub or dub? There is also a right and wrong answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, glitch said:

Thanks for the welcome! It hurts me to say that. Forums have been a big part of my online experience, been using them for 13 years. I've been owner, admin, and mod on many different forums. It sucks to say they're a dying medium, but my joke of them being irrelevant isn't really true. If it were we wouldn't be here! Forums are still great ways to communicate, share, and discuss things. ?

@king Thank you for the warm welcome. ?

I hear you completely bro! It is a shame that they aren’t as active or appealing to the general population. That I can agree with! They are outmatched by things like Discord so it’s almost inefficient to go to the forums for any kind of active involvement when you can hop in a Discord and most likely get an immediate response or close to it. Anyway, really happy to have an experienced person like yourself with us and I hope you stick around for a while!

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Meteorites said:

Which anime? There are right and wrong answers.

Also, sub or dub? There is also a right and wrong answer.

I typically lean towards action, comedy, and slice of life. My recent watches have been Haikyu!, Bakuman., and I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense. All of which I would most certainly recommend.

Subs - The mannerisms and inflection the voice actors have is too good in their language. It's something I feel is lost in translation. That's not to say there aren't good dubs, I'd say Code Geass is one anime that has a really good dub. But, I do prioritize subs as I enjoy them more.

10 hours ago, Cox said:

I hear you completely bro! It is a shame that they aren’t as active or appealing to the general population. That I can agree with! They are outmatched by things like Discord so it’s almost inefficient to go to the forums for any kind of active involvement when you can hop in a Discord and most likely get an immediate response or close to it. Anyway, really happy to have an experienced person like yourself with us and I hope you stick around for a while!

It is a shame, because forums are such great places! I feel like you don't quite get the same experience on Discord. I love Discord though, without it we'd still be on Skype and honestly that evil needed to die LOL. That being said, forums are great for lengthy posts, like patch notes and guides, as well as searching. Some areas I don't think Discord has the advantage in yet. I'm glad to be around, more glad I'm here before the parties really begun! ?

  • Like 1

8rit0d.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Julia locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...