Remove Birds Nests from Shop

TheJacob

1 minute ago, Thanos said:

thats what an rsps is? i dont want to have a 100m cash stack with no use for it lol

Maybe try out some spawn server then. Imo rsps should let newbies practice basics and some grinding what they couldn't do in official yet. There are enough guides for you how to play as ironman, btw. 

36 minutes ago, Dripping said:

Maybe try out some spawn server then. Imo rsps should let newbies practice basics and some grinding what they couldn't do in official yet. There are enough guides for you how to play as ironman, btw. 

no because it doenst make sense to remove it. noone wants to farm crushed nests to do something like tob, if u want to, you go to 07. an rsps is for an easier feel, having everything removed is just boring and like playing 07 again. i know because i have an iron on 07. if u want to play liek that, play. noones forcing u to buy crushed nests

Edited by Thanos

36 minutes ago, Thanos said:

no because it doenst make sense to remove it. noone wants to farm crushed nests to do something like tob, if u want to, you go to 07. an rsps is for an easier feel, having everything removed is just boring and like playing 07 again. i know because i have an iron on 07. if u want to play liek that, play. noones forcing u to buy crushed nests

tenor.gif

I do agree ironman mode has been made too easy. I've been able to trade countless shops. I've bought rune armour, d'hides, vital crafting pieces.. there are not enough restrictions. only in edgeville do they have them.

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

8 minutes ago, Zaros said:

I do agree ironman mode has been made too easy. I've been able to trade countless shops. I've bought rune armour, d'hides, vital crafting pieces.. there are not enough restrictions. only in edgeville do they have them.

u realise u can buy rune on 07 lmao as an iron

all of those shops you can access are accessible on osrs? there is already enough grind involved when it comes to supply gathering for ironman, being able to buy 2nds is not a big deal

Edited by DEOXYS