Hiscores

Biology

For us exp junkies the hiscores is a place check how we are doing relative to our fellow grinders. With that said, I’m making this post to recommend that the release of the hiscores be prioritized! 

Thanks for your consideration!

Spooky stated last week in the Zaros community Discord server that both hiscores and voting can be done on launch this time round, so I assume they will both be fully functioning and available at some point during the weekend or next week. 

Edited by Wikia

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

Just now, Wikia said:

Spooky stated last week in the Zaros community Discord server that both hiscores and voting can be done on launch this time round, so I assume they will both be fully functioning and available at some point during the weekend or next week. 

Great news

5 minutes ago, Vcx said:

Not exactly thread related, but haven't you guys noticed how you gain significantly less xp after achieving 99 ? 

Experience rates decrease in skills once you reach level 99 in them. See the image underneath:

gamemodes.png

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2020 at 4:14 PM, Biology said:

For us exp junkies the hiscores is a place check how we are doing relative to our fellow grinders. With that said, I’m making this post to recommend that the release of the hiscores be prioritized! 

Thanks for your consideration!

Thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion, Hiscores went live a while ago therefore I am closing this. https://zaros.io/hiscores