Fix Combat System, period.

gnocchi

Grinded all day with my mates. 122 combat, maxed out.

Teleport to the wildy to hunt some people and I cannot stress enough about how horrible the existing combat system is.

Switching is delayed. Clicking is just broken. When clicking on pots, for example a brew, you should be able to hit your opponent quickly, here you cannot.

Just everything about it is broken.

Look there will be people that disagree with me, but all of the hybridders would understand what I am saying. It's just not efficient. This needs to be a priority. 

NOT everyone does PvM. There are tones of people who have joined this to fight people in the wildy.

Edited by gnocchi

It might be beneficial to actually explain thoroughly what the issues are and not just "fix it" - I get that it's annoying, but i'm sure they're dealing with plenty as it is, people asking for fixes on things without helpful information isn't going to make it any easier/faster.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, 967258754862 said:

It might be beneficial to actually explain thoroughly what the issues are and not just "fix it" - I get that it's annoying, but i'm sure they're dealing with plenty as it is, people asking for fixes on things without helpful information isn't going to make it any easier/faster.

Hi Mate.

Hope you're well.

Literally wield a MSB in game and go attack someone in the wilderness and then switch from MSB to DDS. You'll see the delay and how clunky it is. This is just one example.

Thanks to all those who have supported this.

4 hours ago, gnocchi said:

Hi Mate.

Hope you're well.

Literally wield a MSB in game and go attack someone in the wilderness and then switch from MSB to DDS. You'll see the delay and how clunky it is. This is just one example.

Another example is picking up items while in combat, and drinking potions in combat. VERY clunky. I had intentions of pking but I have switched over to realism because the current state of timer mechanics are wack.

2 hours ago, Ultima said:

Another example is picking up items while in combat, and drinking potions in combat. VERY clunky. I had intentions of pking but I have switched over to realism because the current state of timer mechanics are wack.

Couldn't agree more mate. I really hope @Spookyand the crew look at this as the number one priority. We have a good player base, we just need a good combat system to support.

22 hours ago, gnocchi said:

Hi Mate.

Hope you're well.

Don't tell me, tell the people who can fix it.  That's my point.  "fix it" Doesn't help the devs at all.

Edited by 967258754862

spacer.png

1 hour ago, 967258754862 said:

Don't tell me, tell the people who can fix it.  That's my point.  "fix it" Doesn't help the devs at all.

Brother, you are deadset a pelican lmao. This thread was created for others to share their 2 cents. And we seem to have good support here. I shared it with the owners via DM, but as you would know yourself, they are super busy with other queries. 

18 hours ago, gnocchi said:

Brother, you are deadset a pelican lmao. This thread was created for others to share their 2 cents. And we seem to have good support here. I shared it with the owners via DM, but as you would know yourself, they are super busy with other queries. 

No you're a <adjective> <noun>

Posting in a suggestion forum and LITERALLY putting "period" in your topic title, is the exact opposite of a discussion.  Yes?

Edited by 967258754862

spacer.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic