Slip's Beta Tester Application

Slippery

Discord username: Slippery#3727

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:
I have a ton of experience. I've been very active for the past couple of months helping out some people on their servers. Some bigger and some smaller, but I put a lot of work into the testing I've done so far. I've also test several other games, but have stuck with rsps for quite some time.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I've played for 14 years. I'm very active and still playing to this day. I'm very knowledgeable with the game from all aspects of the game, I have over 200+ quest points on osrs and enjoy bossing. I have knowledge of how the mechanics work and would love to give it a try in Zaros!

Runescape username & total level: His soul. Getting close to 1700, Maxed out on rs3

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: Itd be great to be a part of something that I believe will be very successful. I know it's going to be one of the best and has the potential I've never seen before. I believe i could bring a lot of nice feedback and bug reports, i put a lot of time into it and would pin point every little bug or improvement I could find. 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I would give it atleast 5-10 hours a week depending on my work schedule but hopefully more:)

Edited by Slippery