Combat system

EjM

Switching seems to be really delayed, i am able to switch and click on my opponent and the game doesn't respond for a second or two, it isn't my net nor the world plenty of friends have mentioned the same issue. Some ticks seem to be delayed, after drinking a pot or combo eating some ticks are longer then normal, there is a lot of flaws.

Freeze distance is fucked up, if frozen and your opponent moves 12 squares away you get unfrozen on here it is way more then that, therefore if you get frozen and the guy gets unfrozen and runs you get gapped easy. Also the cooldown for barrage normally is 3 seconds (5ticks) seems to be quite different on here.

A bug i noticed which isn't a issue on my side it's something to do client/server sided. Whenever you spam click either a ladder, lever or a place where your screen will have to "loading...." it sometimes messes up and kicks you offline, it'll dc you completely from the game I've died like 4 times from that, also plenty of friends have experienced the same issues.

Wilderness npc's, i have not tested nor tried this on all npc's in the wild. But for the most part the kbd cage demon have a agro/attack distance of more then 1 square, when normally it should only be 1 square exactly. Other npc's like ankous and zombies/skeletion/hobgoblin's all seem to be the same issue. The animation/attack seems to be off tick or delayed from when it actually happens. so instead it being a 1 tick hit it seems a little more.

5 hours ago, Jack Sparrow said:

About the delays, that is either your internet or world lagg. A tick is 0.6s flat, no less no more.

This isn't a problem with the ticks or the servers TPS. This is a problem with the current equip/attack/food/loot timers which are off. If you actually pk on OSRS then you would know.

2 hours ago, Ultima said:

This isn't a problem with the ticks or the servers TPS. This is a problem with the current equip/attack/food/loot timers which are off. If you actually pk on OSRS then you would know.

It was fine in beta? This only started happening after the server launched.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic