Gambling.

EjM

We all love to gamble but some of us get addicted and some of us lose everything and just quit. 

Right now, there is a mass amount of rich players who host games such as 55x2, which is cool. But in the end it will lead to eco holders/certain players having unfair advantage's due to more odds then others. Seeing a change would be nice it'll help keep some players from quiting or losing there banks by the same people who have unfair odds. For example a ::gamble zone, where you can duel each other in flower pokers would be good, no middle-man needed or anything it'll be 50/50 odds fair for everyone. 

I'm with you on this. I get gambling is a thing in the game and i used to enjoy it no doubt ill be doing it at some point but making it 50/50 would be good for everyone. (other than the hosts taking advantage)

Kind of like duel arena but in the interface you can have fp or a dd no need to a middleman and both players have 50/50 odds

Would work out great.

Edited by Get Taxed

5 minutes ago, November said:

You can 50/50 by high risk PKing, hell there's even a skill factor to it 😉 

High risk pking is not 50/50, it's  nearly entirely skill based with a tiny bit of rng luck 

2 hours ago, Vcx said:

High risk pking is not 50/50, it's  nearly entirely skill based with a tiny bit of rng luck 

The whole game is RNG, you can never guarantee a hit.

Invisi Veng / Agsing, Ags whack to Gmaul double, Gmaul to Ags, 1 ticking combo food is pretty much all the 'skill' there is to high risk pking.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic