Shops

EjM

The first days/weeks of the server getting everything from scratch is so much fun. But my opinion the shops seem really dry and unfriendly for new players/pkers. The prices of potions/runes and the current options we have to choose from right now is pretty bad.  Would be nice to see stuff get added and prices decreased for some things.

Making it where items get automatically noted if you don't have room to hold the amount of items you have would be nice, instead buying 27 recoils 10x i could just purchase 270 in 1 inventory at one time. 

In the general store if you check the value of a item it will tell you it's value, but if you sell 100x of the item the value you get in return goes down for each item. If it tells me i will get 200gp per death rune, but i sell 100 death runes at one time i won't get 200gp per death rune the price goes down for each item even if i do it all at once. This should probably be fixed. It told me i'd get 10.6k per onyx bolt tip, i sold 10 and got around 70k even though it told me id get 10.6k ea and i sold "10" at once. 

1 hour ago, EjM said:

In the general store if you check the value of a item it will tell you it's value, but if you sell 100x of the item the value you get in return goes down for each item. If it tells me i will get 200gp per death rune, but i sell 100 death runes at one time i won't get 200gp per death rune the price goes down for each item even if i do it all at once. This should probably be fixed. It told me i'd get 10.6k per onyx bolt tip, i sold 10 and got around 70k even though it told me id get 10.6k ea and i sold "10" at once. 

This is intended. 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic