Fix Gen + Decant

Iron Jahhh

I feel as if the general store prices lowering depending on the stock is not a good system to use, if you sell a stack of your items they reduce down to being basically worthless and you wont know the amount youll get for your items until youve actually sold it all. I think it should be changed to which this feature is removed, and the store purchases items at  a fixed rate.

Also, a proper decanting system should be added, not just the option for a (4) potion, but all four options should be available, Please consider these 

5 hours ago, Iron Jahhh said:

I feel as if the general store prices lowering depending on the stock is not a good system to use, if you sell a stack of your items they reduce down to being basically worthless and you wont know the amount youll get for your items until youve actually sold it all. I think it should be changed to which this feature is removed, and the store purchases items at  a fixed rate.

Also, a proper decanting system should be added, not just the option for a (4) potion, but all four options should be available, Please consider these 

Allowing decanting of any dose potion by choice would be cool, so u can make like 50x (2) doses or whatever may be needed.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic