Dragonic's beta application

Dragonic

Discord username: Dragonic#7086
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes I've done testing on other rsps's in the past and have done beta testing on World of warcraft for the last 3 expansions that have released.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Over my 15 year career of Runescape i would strongly believe that i have a lot of knowledge when it comes to the game considering the amount of time i have invested in my rs3 and osrs accounts over the years and doing about every piece of content runescape has to offer.
Runescape username & total level: Dragonic706 total level is 2004.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: Like i mentioned above I've done just about every piece of content osrs has to offer to a degree i know how most of the bosses are suppose to act regarding their attack patterns/ tick speed for example i have over 1k cox kc under my belt and roughly 300 tob so regarding those i could breeze through them to find any outstanding problems.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: As of right now i can dedicate 30 hours a week without hesitation work right now is slow with the whole covid 19 going on so i have a lot of free time on my hands to help out Zaros's team and Zaros's community to get the best experience and quality out of the content available.