Viking’s Beta Testing Application

Viking

Discord username: 

Gnirevol#2941

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

Yes, but I am not the worlds best. I used to beta test and work strictly as a “bug testing” mod on a super old server called “Halcyon PK”. That ended when the owner/dev wanted to branch out into Gary’s mod servers, thus discontinuing the server. That was probably 5 years or so ago. I’ve also indulged myself with testing other new servers.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: 

More of an advanced level. I’ve played RuneScape ever since I was in 3rd grade. I did not start getting serious and understanding it until 9th grade. Currently 24 years young. About a decade of playing RuneScape. I stopped playing Oldschool about a year and a half ago. However, I’ve been playing RSPS servers so I am a bit up to date. 

Runescape username & total level:

Wholf - Total level: 1623

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 

When it comes to bug testing, or overall beta testing it requires attentive detail to the game. This includes spending the time and effort to intentionally trigger bugs, and of course stumble upon them. To me it’s not necessarily about the gameplay, but the effort to make the game absolutely perfect. That is what makes a server stand out. That’s it what bug testing/beta testing is for. There have been countless servers that copy base codes and simply make some new graphics. These repetitive & thoughtless servers are what make me hungry for a server that cares. I feel like I’d be useful because I understand what makes a server amazing, and what makes a server not worth playing. I also understand that the more effort put into the foundation will be ever more frugal. Not necessarily with donations and income, but the overall connections and family you’ll make playing a server worthwhile; of course, the worlds best Zaros team.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

20-25 hours a week. (4-6 hours a day). I have a full time job typically 8am-5pm. However, my industry works until the job is done, so it could run all night.

Edited by Viking
Misread hours to test (thought it was a day, re read weekly)