Remove the Beginner Stall from Autoclickers

100M

2 minutes ago, zampsonsak said:

lol, are you mad? 

24h of autoclicking it is 570k.

you can make that in less than 30 mins of slaying, or killing dragons..

It's the fact that there are botters, that are free to bot as they please. Donator zone also has a stall that bots go to, but not as plagued. Something like this isn't a big deal for a few people, but when people have farms of 10+ accounts, 570k/d turns into 5.7m a day, for doing nothing but running a script.

16 minutes ago, zampsonsak said:

lol, are you mad? 

24h of autoclicking it is 570k.

you can make that in less than 30 mins of slaying, or killing dragons..

Lol, what? 

You get 1.6k per click ( 3.2k with rougues outfit, if it works the way it's supposed to )

You can get 15k by thieving the stall faster/same speed while you would kill a green dragon. 

I do not understand where do you take your 24h/570k calculations from, it's probably  ~ 500k+/h ( not sure tho, haven't tested )

People use software that allow them to have mirrored clients off to the side of there pc so they can autoclick/macro while using there pc still. This is a mass amount of gp coming into the game i think it needs to be fixed asap. 1 person can run 5+ accounts on one pc while they skill or pvm still.

20201208_013417.jpg

"Are you mad" "500k/h"

Ok faggot.

First of all, im not mad, im pointing out a fact.

Secondly, it generates 1050k per hour, without even wearing full rogue, and people are doing this on multiple accounts.

At 6 accounts 10 hours a day theyre making 60m a day.

Let's see your 60m a day from killing green dragons??

Remove this from the game.

Edited by 100M

19 hours ago, 404 said:

1m/hr, completely ruining the economy. On first release they had a random question system to prevent the issue but somehow it was overlooked on actual release??

Not to mention the developers and staff seem to be COMPLETELY ignoring this. Its become to the point that more and more people are doing it because to them, "everyone else is doing it" and then you have regular players asking people "how yall make so much money" uh... they cheat??

Screenshot_20201208-070009_Zaros.jpg

Yeah, it does seem to be getting worse, I think removing the stall is a bad idea, even just getting rid of the bots would help, atleast there money wouldn't be in the eco.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

5 hours ago, Wallis said:

Yeah, it does seem to be getting worse, I think removing the stall is a bad idea, even just getting rid of the bots would help, atleast there money wouldn't be in the eco.

-MrWallis

Thieving can still easily be trained by pickpocketing or other stalls. Stalls that dont give coins won't be farmed because nobody wants to farm cakes, and pickpocketing can't be farmed by an autoclicker as the npc will move and damage the player to the point that without healing, they will die. 

Having a stall that gives an endless supply of money at a rate of 1M+ coins per hour sitting right at the home spawn is the #1 way to ruin an economy, especially in a new server.

6 hours ago, 100M said:

Not to mention the developers and staff seem to be COMPLETELY ignoring this. Its become to the point that more and more people are doing it because to them, "everyone else is doing it" and then you have regular players asking people "how yall make so much money" uh... they cheat??

Screenshot_20201208-070009_Zaros.jpg

I do agree with you that this is a problem, however taking screenshot and showing peoples names isn't necessarily fair.

The main reason being, not everyone is going to be a bot. (I'm not defending anyone, I myself use the wall safes for crafting exp, so I'm out of the loop when it comes to who uses the stall)

I think the simple answer would be to lower the amount that comes from the stall (since its only meant to be for starting cash anyway and 1m/hr does seem to be a lot) and put something in like random events.

Removing the stall wouldn't be a good idea, since it may affect the genuine players who use it.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic