BETA APPLICATION OMFG YO

Snow Cone

Discord username: Snow Cone#4683
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: aside pvp no but i like to test pvp mechanics and occasionally use ::infinitegmaulspec on hope
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: More than most. can guarantee you like 95% of these retards posting never even played osrs
Runescape username & total level: Senpai Rice and like 1750+ or something
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  MAINLY PVP BRO OMFG and misc ofc
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: As much as you need wtf

ty for reading omfg omfg omfg plz let me in omfg omfg omfg #makesnowconegreatagain #snowkage #rice #weebnation

Rem's Smile - Imgur

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Snow Cone said:

I WILL ALSO MAKE MY ANIME INTRO VIDEO FOR ZAROS

I don't think I can handle another one of your 2004 razor phone videos of your screen (potato windows 2000) Ags specing some poor pvmer, again.

Be gone with his head before he lays his hentai eggs and we're doomed!

Just now, Monk said:

I don't think I can handle another one of your 2004 razor phone videos of your screen (potato windows 2000) Ags specing some poor pvmer, again.

Be gone with his head before he lays his hentai eggs and we're doomed!

dude i swear just because u said this i am calling you monkafish from now on and so long as i have nitro, i am typing :monkafish: and @ing u wtf

Rem's Smile - Imgur