Kyle’s Beta Test Application

Kyle

Discord username: Interesting#3752 (Kyle|Spirit)

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I was a server support for Atlas, so I’m quite familiar with the rsps scene. Although I don’t have much bug testing experience specifically, I do know my fair sure of coding, and certainly have a ton of rs knowledge that I believe I’d be able to effectively search for bugs/inconsistencies.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I would say I’m extremely knowledgeable - I’ve played osrs for a long time now, nearly ~8 years, including both a normal account and Ironman account. 

Runescape username & total level: Metadata (~2110 total level), SquareShield (~1576 total level, Ironman)

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I’ve done a lot of high level bossing/pet hunting, so I’m very familiar with osrs end game mechanics, including a lot of time grinding alchemical hydra, the inferno, Cerberus, zulrah, etc. I believe I’d be very helpful in noticing any discrepancies in mechanics between Zaros and osrs.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Being as excited about this server as I am, I can easily see myself putting in a lot of errors initially, but for an extended time period I’d say around 1-2 hours a day, maybe every other day, sounds realistic for me.

I just want to add that whether I take part in the beta or not, I’m super excited for you guys to launch the server, and I can’t wait to see a successful start to the server!

Cheers,

Kyle|Spirit

• owner logoDavid locked this topic