FARMER BLESSING DONATION

GIM Nexx

hey , so my suggestion today is bring some sort of farming teleport to zaros similer to other servers, i think it would make a great donation item as its not really game breaking op or p2w, mostly beneficial for real grinders and currently other then running there aint many good ways to access all the patches, currently the achievement system at the rate its setup will takes ages for the normal player to get the ardy cloak or exploer ring,  just think maybe a item that had access to all the farming teles would be pretty neat, personally i would buy one for all my accounts,

i mean as well as i agree... i do believe zaros is trying to stray away from other servers and be more towards osrs. so the achievement shop really isn't that bad. i know it's a grind but i do like the idea of the farmer scroll as it would be a super easy 1 click teleport to patches 

I mean the usual farming route isn't as bad with the current teleports.

Port Sarim go North, Catherby go North, Experiments go up the stairs and East, Sand Crabs and go North, Ardougne and go North.

Lumbridge, Varrock, Falador trees are quite close, Tree Gnome tree you just need to walk a bit to the west for the tree patch, Yanille's tree patch is a bit east.

Fruit trees are easily accesible in Catherby, Brimhaven, Tree Gnome, etc

Edited by November

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic