Dead Wilderness Location Rejuvenation/Money sink issues for Pking

Italy

2 minutes ago, Shanezz said:

Yea if u want to pk straight off the bat with a fresh 1:1 higher IQ eco, it Will be expensive on supplies, unlike Ikov that takes an avg. Of 10iq to play. When eco stabilizes, herbs, materials, requirements get into the game your problem Will be sorted out for sure

How will my problem be sorted out with 0 wilderness incentives?

• Developer

Barrows repair cost was already nerfed 50% yesterday (and you can use your POH armour stand for it to be even cheaper).

Additionally, repair cost for breakable items were nerfed the update before that and they are now EXTREMELY cheap.

21 minutes ago, Italy said:

How will my problem be sorted out with 0 wilderness incentives?

As of your post many factors are in play. The one problem where your pking skills require you to sip and eat more supplies than the value of the outcome. That’s what i was referring to

21 hours ago, Hope said:

Barrows repair cost was already nerfed 50% yesterday (and you can use your POH armour stand for it to be even cheaper).

Additionally, repair cost for breakable items were nerfed the update before that and they are now EXTREMELY cheap.

Any news on the idea of wilderness keys/ more incentives to actually go in the wild? 2.5k+ players and probably not even 1% of the player base is there.

I'm glad that you adressed this problem. An active wilderness is one of the key features that can make an rsps lasting success. It's also the point where you can combine both pvm scene and pvp scene in one server. Most of your idea's you've adressed are good suggestions and should be looked in to in my opinion.

Here are some more suggestions:

1. A wilderness key that is spawned every x-hours on a random wilderness location. This wilderness key can be opened on a chest for chances of good loot (pvp armour, pvp armour & weapons etc). When picking up the key you get teleblocked for 5 minutes. Logging out will instantly make you drop the key etc etc...
  2. Buff wilderness bosses by adding/upscaling general drops. Nobody is going to camp a wilderness boss with the chance to die if the best drop of that boss is a piece of a malediction ward. Make them drop 1 up to an x-amount of random supplies such as dragon bones, coins, magic logs. You could even let them drop crystal keys, bigger chances on clue scrolls, slayer caskets (or some look-alike caskets) etc.
  3. Make temporary wilderness event that are profitable. For example make the christmas, easter, summer and halloween events partly wilderness-based.

Ofcourse there are many more ideas to make the wilderness a more interesting place to go. The suggestions written above are just a few examples.

1018bb8723498289ee8d40ad27f7c9a4.png 

Click my banner to check out my video's on Youtube! 🙂

1 hour ago, Nes said:

I'm glad that you adressed this problem. An active wilderness is one of the key features that can make an rsps lasting success. It's also the point where you can combine both pvm scene and pvp scene in one server. Most of your idea's you've adressed are good suggestions and should be looked in to in my opinion.

Here are some more suggestions:

1. A wilderness key that is spawned every x-hours on a random wilderness location. This wilderness key can be opened on a chest for chances of good loot (pvp armour, pvp armour & weapons etc). When picking up the key you get teleblocked for 5 minutes. Logging out will instantly make you drop the key etc etc...
  2. Buff wilderness bosses by adding/upscaling general drops. Nobody is going to camp a wilderness boss with the chance to die if the best drop of that boss is a piece of a malediction ward. Make them drop 1 up to an x-amount of random supplies such as dragon bones, coins, magic logs. You could even let them drop crystal keys, bigger chances on clue scrolls, slayer caskets (or some look-alike caskets) etc.
  3. Make temporary wilderness event that are profitable. For example make the christmas, easter, summer and halloween events partly wilderness-based.

Ofcourse there are many more ideas to make the wilderness a more interesting place to go. The suggestions written above are just a few examples.

I was thinking the keys would be like ikov or something where you get them through PvMing you go to x location and open a chest (can look like a larrans chest or something).

1 minute ago, Italy said:

I was thinking the keys would be like ikov or something where you get them through PvMing you go to x location and open a chest (can look like a larrans chest or something).

Could be either both of these, one of these or a combination of these. Don't really mind to be honest.

1018bb8723498289ee8d40ad27f7c9a4.png 

Click my banner to check out my video's on Youtube! 🙂

• owner logoSpooky locked this topic