Quests's beta application

Quest

Discord username: RO_#7102
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes! I've detected multiple bugs around MULTIPLE rsps. Including a eco-breaking bug on atlas. I report them instantly to the devs. There were 30-40 some odd bugs on atlas had that weren't crazy relevant, but i reported them solely for ease of user use. As well as just testing to see if things are coded properly, first thing that comes to mind was me testing herblore potion making with 1 doses 2 doses 3 doses, barbarian potion brewing etc.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Very knowledgeable for late-game runescape. I have bought a clean close-max combat main in 2018 and made it my own, with around 4B bank with multiple late game items. And made all my non-combat skills my own aswell spending hundreds of hours leveling them. One thing i will consider, which can server as a downside, is i have not done many quests, just bare minimum, just so i can get stuff unlocked. I will however when i do get the chance to test zaros, go to my fullest extent trying to break the game on purpose. 
Runescape username & total level: Exactual 2,052
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: While i don't have background in coding in java, i do have a lot of experience in C+ and Nodejs software. I have a knack for testing limits of coding. To see if something is REALLY coded fully, and see how far i can take it. 

For example:

There was a server where the developer added a 3-4 second animation to every single rune essence when used on a altar. Which isn't crazy, but i figured that if the developer was smart they would notice that dark essence shards shouldn't have that delay because its technically not an essence. So i tested to see multiple things for about an hour, and this is all i found. The item is not tradable (the dense essence fragments), but still drop tradable. 

When you cut 20 blocks in inventory it all goes to one stack, but the thing is, when you deposit a single shard, and then cut another block and bank that again, it will stack to (2) and thus can have 2 stacks of shards. So any person would notice that you can fill you inventory up to separate shards and redeem them all to wrath runes.

But the kicker, is when testing what you can do with the animation, when you log out mid animation, it registers as in you disconnecting and it rollsback the items in your inventory, meanwhile the altar already had a preset to give runes. So tie that in with a full inv of dense fragments, 27 with 112 charges each 3,024 wrath runes, you log out, all charges come back and the wrath runes are made. 

Because my ambition to go to the full extent of development of code, i have saved the server MILLIONS on top of millions of gp getting influxed into the economy. With that bug you can expect 400m a hour, selling the wrath runes to the runes shop. ?
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:
Since COVID-19, and me working from home, you can 100% expect me at least 4-5 hours a day on a good day. 2-3 hours on a normal day per day.  

I don't want to be the person that say "8 hour shifts every day" I want to be reasonable and real. I give 100% honesty in my responses :). The passion i have for the server to be great cannot be described in words. 

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

• David locked this topic