FPK MERK not paying out

Money talks

It's kind of given, these scummy youtubers are allowed to spam their channels with fake giveaways in yell 20+ hours everyday saying "giveaway now" although they never do anything beneficial for the server or do real giveaways, wish they were punished for it but it's exposure so the people running the server don't care.

6yjF2BR.png

12 minutes ago, Zerg said:

It's kind of given, these scummy youtubers are allowed to spam their channels with fake giveaways in yell 20+ hours everyday saying "giveaway now" although they never do anything beneficial for the server or do real giveaways, wish they were punished for it but it's exposure so the people running the server don't care.

You should wait and see what merk comments on this matter, calling someone names and saying they are doing fake giveaways  is prejudice against merk. What kind of proof do you have that these " scummy youtubers " are doing fake giveaways?

1 hour ago, Zerg said:

bro just stop talking ur so cringe I swear ffs

Answer to the postmaker whos impersonating the actual winner "BYP PARTI".

Hey! So I told you like 1000 times to go under the video and confirm that it is actually you. Me and the in-game moderator "Perfection", we looked into your account and apparently you just tried to steal the giveaway winning by impersonating someone who you are not by stealing his in-game name. It would only take you 2 secs to go under the Zaros video that I posted on the 27th November and confirm that the YouTube account that you won with belongs to you. You are clearly trying to be impersonate the winner lol. Just go and comment under the video with the following YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9QVMa3G5nfWrUuGoOa-qQ and provide to me that it is you. Its gonna take you 2 secs to do that, instead of making these posts trying to "expose" me you should go and confirm that it is you. That clearly shows that you are just trying to steal the prize from the actual winner. I wrote to you in-game and told you to do that and you told me " I dont have time to do that right now" yet you are making posts in the forums trying to expose me but you cant take the 2 seconds of your life to go and comment under the Zaros video posted on the 27th November and prove its you. lol. Nice try. That clearly shows you are not the actual "BYP PARTI" guy who won the giveaway.

And for those of you guys that think I fake giveaways or we the RSPS YouTubers we fake giveaways, then simply just dont enter in the giveaways lol.

• Developer

Hi, @Money talks

I've read up on the situation here and all you'll need to do is go on Youtube and reply to one of FPK Merk's videos to prove that you are infact the same "BYP PARTI" that signed up for the giveaway on FPK Merk's YT channel to begin with.

• developer logoHope locked this topic