Sync's Beta Application

Sync

• Discord username:  Sync#2487

• Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:  Yes, i've bug tested for Eden, Soulplay, Runewild and a little for RunePVP.

• How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:  I've been a pker for nearly 2 years (yes it's not the most but in 1 year i was able to compare myself to the best and most famous pkers on OSRS because i'm a very fast learner). I know nearly everything related to PKing. I've also been PvMing on OSRS/RSPS recently because for a couple of months i've got nothing to do (pking gets boring sometimes), i've been killing Zulrah/Vorkath and i did about 40-50 K.C on each TOB and COX on RSPS'. I've also maxed my account on a few RSPS and even in DMM (Max Total lol). <-Was for a competition, and i won :D .

• Runescape username & total level:  IGN: NH Staker     TOTAL LEVEL: 1550

• How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:   As i said earlier, i'm quite experienced in PKing and i can for sure use this experience to find out bugs/mistakes for the PK scene on Zaros, such as helping Devs fix/buff/nerf a weapon/armour, help the Devs decide what could be/should not be in the Armour Store, i can give ideas for what's good and what's bad for the wildy, i can give event ideas etc etc.

• How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:   I'm usually home most of the time because of Corona Virus, and i've been free for about 2 months. I'm usually online for about 6+ hours a day, which could easily be increased (i just don't find it boring to be playing video games for a very long time).

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • owner logoDavid locked this topic