Juicy Beta Application!

Juicy

Discord username: wubbychubb#1411

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I have tested multiple OSRS server (Vitality, Novea, Dawntained) So i have some experience. Besides that i have also been an ALPHA beta tester of the shadowlands expansion (World of warcraft). Hope that counts!  

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: 
On a scale of 1/100% i would say that i know 90% of the game. This is mostly cause i am not maxed so i did not witness some stuff myself yet. I have accomplished my inferno cape and have done over 400 CoX. 

Runescape username & total level:
My Oldschool Runescape username is Nexio, Current total level is 2033. 

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 
I have testing experience and i know most of the stuff in OSRS.  I have alot of time that i can use to test Zaros out. Besides that it would be a honour testing this server for you. I have played Ikov for a long time and really enjoyed it. I think im the right guy for this. Hoping to see that invite shine in my messages :). 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:
Il be active for around 5-8 hours a day testing everything. I work from home some that makes it easier to play more :). 

Edited by Juicy
Change discord name!

• owner logoDavid locked this topic