Unable to access account

Phamtum2

IGN: Phamtum

I was playing fine for the past few days and yesterday i was able to log on and then when i tried to switch worlds, i was unable to log in due to wrong password? I know my password from the back of my head and theres no way that i got it wrong. I also tried to reset my password but i wasnt able to get the email to reset and its been a day. pls help thank you

I have the same problem with my alt today, unable to log in game or on forums, " wrong password " .  I'm not sure if this is some kind of a techincal error from servers side or some kind of a account leak which is being lead to people getting "hacked" . I used random email on my alt so getting it back now is tricky. 

I have the same problem me will also be shown that my password is wrong  but I've been 100% hacked ... Someone wrote to me that I should log around because he wanted to buy me something and then my account was gone..... his approximate name was niggalodeon

my real acc is bumbum4

with the same e-mail if I haven't typed

sry am German

Edited by bumbum5

11 hours ago, bumbum5 said:

I have the same problem me will also be shown that my password is wrong  but I've been 100% hacked ... Someone wrote to me that I should log around because he wanted to buy me something and then my account was gone..... his approximate name was niggalodeon

my real acc is bumbum4

with the same e-mail if I haven't typed

sry am German

I think thats the same guy, i wanted to buy a whip from and then he told me to go to world 3 and then i was unable to log in after i logged...

22 hours ago, Phamtum2 said:

IGN: Phamtum

I was playing fine for the past few days and yesterday i was able to log on and then when i tried to switch worlds, i was unable to log in due to wrong password? I know my password from the back of my head and theres no way that i got it wrong. I also tried to reset my password but i wasnt able to get the email to reset and its been a day. pls help thank you

Hi there! For now until the email support team is fully operational account recoveries will be handled through the Store Live Chat https://zaros.io/store