Realism Progress - How's your stats looking?

V12

I was hoping to race to max but unfortunately can't put in the same hours as some people can. 
Spent the last day or two mining dark essence to take me to 99 rc, feel like getting the worst out the way first. 
Have around 4/5k essence in the bank but it's not enough. probably need around 8k-ish from 77 to 99, but still less effort than lunars.
Aiming to complete in realism before donating and do the whole thing legit.

Good luck in the comp 🙂

spacer.png

Edited by V12

58 minutes ago, V12 said:

I was hoping to race to max but unfortunately can't put in the same hours as some people can. 
Spent the last day or two mining dark essence to take me to 99 rc, feel like getting the worst out the way first. 
Have around 4/5k essence in the bank but it's not enough. probably need around 8k-ish from 77 to 99, but still less effort than lunars.
Aiming to complete in realism before donating and do the whole thing legit.

Good luck in the comp 🙂

spacer.png

well done man! good to see you worked on skills before doing combat 🙂 helps with the money.

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

https://prnt.sc/vyoc60

Im also Extreme and stuff

You did well to get prayer out the way first. I'm waiting for price of bones to drop first lol.

10 minutes ago, Sceptre said:

well done man! good to see you worked on skills before doing combat 🙂 helps with the money.

Thankyou bro. Think i'm gonna leave Combat until last on here!

Awesome stats dude, you've done a lot tbh, but yeah I agree this competition is very hard, keep grinding my man! 🙂

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

aed0166e07c240a56d1153eb2bf7fb46

Just working on slayer and fishing Sharks/Anglers on my regular account to supply my realist.

Donating definitely helped alot in the beginning, but now things are rounding out.

Total playtime is 2d 3h 20m granted atleast 20 hours of that is splashing. Account was made 12/6 and I splashed two nights in a row while I slept.

Goals currently are just slayer and getting stats up for raids.

Edited by grub