Group iron's changing groups

Mug

Hi,  I think it would be a reasonable idea to allow group irons to leave their currently group and change up until a certain combat level. Like when the game first launced there was not alot of groups, and as such i made a group iron to skill on. But i'm level 3 and can't join a freshly created group...  Some Feedback would be appreciated. 

Thankyou.

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Mully said:

to be honest, i don't think group ironmen should be able to change groups at all. i would only play group ironman mode with close friends who i can trust and rely on.

no support from me 😞

I think that some people make group irons hoping to find a group of people. Why can't they change?, after not having a group to start with.  Perhaps doing something like not allowing any previously obtained items to be shared in the group stash, Could be an idea.

Edited by Mug

spacer.png

Just now, Mug said:

I think that some people make group irons hoping to find a group of people. Why can't they change?, after not having s group to start with.  Perhaps doing something like not allowing any previously obtained items to be shared in the group stash, Could be an idea.

well, if they are allowed to change groups then all tradeable items should be deposited into a chest as i've done gim before with people i didn't know and i ended up being scammed by them leaving the group with items i obtained.

so if they forfeit all there items when they leave the group then i support.

DyYdOsH.png

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic