Cox's Beta Testing Application

Cox

Discord username: TobCox#4137

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I've put a lot of hours into playing RSPS' over the years and I primarily do the activities/skills that many don't look to do on an RSPS which exposes me to more errors in coding. So, I can't say that I've been on an official testing team before, but I'm always looking for bugs to report to make the game that much more polished and appealing to new players. 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Fairly knowledgeable, but there's always more to learn. I mostly play RSPS these days and not the actual OSRS or RS3 client. I come from Alora where I put tons of time into playing and learning different aspects of the game. My style of play is to learn all of those answers to the F.A.Q.s asked by new players so that I can promptly assist them in their RSPS experience. 

Runescape username & total level: Mudz (RS3) & 2319

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: Anything to do with skilling would be my preferred realm of experience. I can be of service to you if you're looking to: 1) test the reliability of your farming patches, 2) check for missing coding like unminable ores, uncuttable trees, etc., 3) monitor the statistics for random encounters while skilling, i.e.) how frequently anti-bot questions pop up or how frequently clues drop while doing certain skills/spots. 

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: At least 30 hours as I'm off of work for the summer for a medical leave of absence. You can already see from my excitement and involvement in the forums that I'm ready to put time into making this server a place that people will want to call their home base. 

Edited by Cox
Simplified some details

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0