BANNED?

Neger

If having an offensive username is the reason as to why your account was banned, then a member of staff most likely banned your account until the username changing feature is available on Zaros. Your username has most likely been reported an abundance of times, people do take racism very offensively, regardless if you and/or others deem it as joke or not. I suggest submitting an appeal to find out further information from the Zaros staff team.

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

4 minutes ago, Neger said:

Its not racist if I am one as i explained to the mod. So i can call the one banning me a racist for banning me or what?

2 minutes ago, Neger said:

And i also asked "perfection" when i could change it and that i found a new name. mods can look up the chat log which will confirm that 🙂 now give the acc back as the evidence is there

Submit an appeal Here. Your case will not be looked into and dealt with here. 

Edited by Wikia

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

2 minutes ago, Neger said:

And i also asked "perfection" when i could change it and that i found a new name. mods can look up the chat log which will confirm that 🙂 now give the acc back as the evidence is there

exactly the same thing happened with my account. I agreed to change my name (which wasnt possible). Still got banned

Just now, stinkneger said:

exactly the same thing happened with my account. I agreed to change my name (which wasnt possible). Still got banned

now look he is adding something to the name which makes it racist.....

Your name is the N word just spelled differently, you've deliberately made this your name and said "#blm brozzer" this is clearly a pathetic joke by yourself and you need to start being mature. Your name would've been reported by a player/a mod has seen it and taken offence and they have banned you for it. Best solution to this is not having a racist name.

PQBXR3G.png

7uTFrYn.pngDnhWC7i.png9mHGyJP.png

25 minutes ago, Wikia said:

If having an offensive username is the reason as to why your account was banned, then a member of staff most likely banned your account until the username changing feature is available on Zaros. Your username has most likely been reported an abundance of times, people do take racism very offensively, regardless if you and/or others deem it as joke or not. I suggest submitting an appeal to find out further information from the Zaros staff team.

" reported an abundance of times " the report option here seems to pop up a  report thread and i have not seen any reports. So i doubt that's the case

1 minute ago, Ronald said:

Your name is the N word just spelled differently, you've deliberately made this your name and said "#blm brozzer" this is clearly a pathetic joke by yourself and you need to start being mature. Your name would've been reported by a player/a mod has seen it and taken offence and they have banned you for it. Best solution to this is not having a racist name.

Be mature? what if i can proof it?

2 minutes ago, Vcx said:

" reported an abundance of times " the report option here seems to pop up a  report thread and i have not seen any reports. So i doubt that's the case

You cannot view reports unless you are the player who made the report, or if you are a member of staff. 

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

1 minute ago, Ronald said:

Prove what exactly? That you're black? That doesn't make it fine to have your name as a racial slur lmao? It's still a disallowed username....

and yet i agreed with a mod that i would change it as soon as possible i even said i had a new name if he wanted that info he didnt reply on that so i'm trying to work with them yet they punish me for doing what they ask me

Just now, Neger said:

and yet i agreed with a mod that i would change it as soon as possible i even said i had a new name if he wanted that info he didnt reply on that so i'm trying to work with them yet they punish me for doing what they ask me

This could've all been avoided with a simple name and 0 racial slurs in both of you guy's name. There's no winning this battle by making a forum post, use the appeals section: https://forum.zaros.io/forum/31-appeals/ and make an appeal about your name don't make it a public matter.

PQBXR3G.png

7uTFrYn.pngDnhWC7i.png9mHGyJP.png

I think someone on discord can solve this, contact the admin+ and tell them to change your name or just create a new account.

your name is inappropriate I can confirm that, but i'm also sure that someone on discord will get you out of trouble.

Best Regards,
Duje

1ixfs2F.png Duphex#9229