can't collect my scrolls

HOST 21

If you are entering in the correct command (::ClaimItems) and already have 2FA enabled on your account, but still failing to receive your donations, then contact the live chat/support team via the Zaros store. You can do this by entering in the ::Store command in-game or clicking the store button at the top navigation bar on the website/forum. Once you have done that, there will be a pop-up at the bottom right corner of your screen. Click on that to get through to an available live chat/support team member. Good luck!

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

Just now, Wikia said:

If you are entering in the correct command (::ClaimItems) and already have 2FA enabled on your account, but still failing to receive your donations, then contact the live chat/support team via the Zaros store. You can do this by entering in the ::Store command in-game or clicking the store button at the top navigation bar on the website/forum. Once you have done that, there will be a pop-up at the bottom right corner of your screen. Click on that to get through to an available live chat/support team member. Good luck!

also try ::check 😄

7 hours ago, HOST 21 said:

I bought 100$ and 10$ scroll today but when I try to collect them it says I have nothing to collect? 

Hi! There is a new channel on our Discord named #ticket-support follow the instructions over there.  A Live Support Staff member will get back to you as soon as possible.