Beta testing application - HostilePride

HostilePride

Discord username:
HostilePride#0840

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:
I have a lot of bug testing experience, not just within videogames. I have a lot of programming experience and often come across edge cases or simple logic errors/oversights that cause interesting results. I have also done a lot of bug-testing within the realm of RSPS.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:
Runescape was the game I played growing up, and over the MANY years I have played I have developed a firm understanding of most of the content it offers. I stopped playing after EoC happened, and returned day 1 of Oldschool's release. My stats on OSRS aren't quite Raids worthy, but I have played on a few RSPS that have this level of endgame content so have an understanding of the majority of it.

Runescape username & total level:
I would like to redact my OSRS username, but I have just under 1800 total.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 
I feel I would be helpful as I have a decent understanding of programming in general, not just game knowledge. RSPS is what got me into programming close to 13-14 years ago (probably even longer), and I have always enjoyed trying to break things in unintentional ways. I also have a positive history as a Moderator on Ikov, and helped manage that community for a few months before stepping down early this year.
I often like to think outside the box to target different edge cases or potentially target things that haven't been considered (logic errors or just oversights).

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:
Currently I work minimal days so I have a lot of free time. I often have full days available, so can probably test for close to 6-8 hours a lot of the time, but at minimum I can probably average at least 3-4 hours daily regardless of work. it just depends on what needs to be tested really.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I hope it is considered,
HP.

• 4 months later...