Quest Rewards Automatically Granting Experience

Wikia

There are quests in-game which automatically grant you experience in certain combat skills upon competition. I propose that this gets changed to general experience lamps or experience lamps for the specific skill(s). Skillers and other unique accounts are being affected by this. This is not a careless action, nor is it the player's fault. Not everyone uses the forum and not everyone would be cognizant that they would be rewarded completely different rewards, most especially experience in different combat skills from quests that do not even give these rewards in original Old School RuneScape.

Hitpoints - This skill cannot be reset by the Melee Combat Tutor or anywhere else in-game.
Other Combat Skills - No new player wants to quit their account and create a new one, especially if they had already made decent progress and registered a username that they like most. You also need 10M gold for each combat skill you reset. Again, no new player wants to put time and effort into making their first millions and then having to spend it straight away on a fault that was not theirs. 

I hope this feedback/suggestion thread grabs attention and gets discussed/look into by the Zaros staff team. 

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

2 hours ago, Wikia said:

Skillers and other unique accounts are being affected by this.

If you are a skiller and are looking to do quest etc then i would highly advise you do this as it prevents you from gaining anything related to combat experience. I personal still think there should be a command to lock combat xp as this Zaros advance option is somewhat hidden away.
G2wRIKb.gif

Edited by Sukiru

eb79ff00fbef216aecfccc8916fc10fb.gif

スパイシーラーメン

3 minutes ago, Sukiru said:

If you are a skiller and are looking to do quest etc then i would highly advise you do this as it prevents you from gaining anything related to combat experience. I personal still think there should be a command to lock combat xp as this Zaros advance option is somewhat hidden away.
G2wRIKb.gif

I am cognizant of the combat experience lock feature, however, players would not get the thought of enabling it, especially while doing/completing quests in-game - I will use the Romeo and Juliet quest as an example. A new player would not know they will be rewarded Hitpoints experience until they have completed the quest. 

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic