Skilling Sets Guide

Diamond

Dragon axe detail.pngASCPoX4.pngDragon pickaxe detail.png

In this guide I will be explaining what Skilling sets we have in Zaros, there bonuses and how to obtain them!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

What are Skilling Sets?

Skilling sets increase the experience gained in a specific skill when worn. These sets can be obtained in a number of ways. When every part of a set is worn, they provide a 5% experience boost

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Skilling Sets do we have in Zaros?

Woodcutting icon.png (Woodcutting) -Lumberjack outfit

Mining (Mining) Prospector kit

Fishing (Fishing) Angler's outfit

Farming (Farming) Farmer's outfit

Firemaking (Firemaking) Pyromancer outfit

Construction (Construction)Carpenter's outfit

Thieving icon.png(Thieving) Rouges Set

Skilling Sets

Spoiler

WoodcuttingLumberJack: Woodcutting

A player wearing the Lumberjack outfit.

Lumberjack can be obtained by Woodcutting any tree Each Piece will give you a boost in xp in Woodcutting. There are 4 four pieces which means you get a 5% XP Boost for the whole set!

MiningProspector kit Mining

120px-Prospector_kit_equipped.png?35132

How to obtain the set: 

Mining Set (Prospector Kit) can be obtained by teleporting to Motherload Mine under Skilling Teleports and trading the NPC Percy.

Each Piece will give you a boost in XP in Mining. There are 5 pieces of the set which means you get a 5% XP Boost for the whole set!

Total Cost of Set= 280 Golden Nuggets

How to Obtain Golden Nuggets:

Golden nuggets are obtained in the Motherlode Mine by searching the sack after cleaning the pay-dirt. There is a 2.74% chance of pay-dirt yielding a golden nugget, independent of mining level

T40uu2d.jpg

5YNUA8o.jpg

FishingAngler's outfitFishing

Angler's Outfit can be obtained by Fishing at Lake Molch.

Each Piece will give you a boost in xp in Fishing by 1.25 per piece. There are 4 four pieces which means you get a 5% XP Boost for the whole set!

100px-Angler%27s_outfit_equipped.png?cef02

You need to trade the NPC 'Alry' to access his shop for the set.

Total Price= 400 molch pearls. 

How to get Molch Pearls?

Molch pearls are a stackable item which can be obtained while Aerial fishing

Aerial fishing is a Hunter technique requiring 35 Hunter and 43 Fishing. The aerial fishing technique is used to catch several fish species at Lake Molch.

Bd529U9.jpg

FarmingFarmer's outfitFarming

130px-Farmer%27s_outfit_%28female%29_equipped.png?3ce49

Farmers Outfit can be obtained by Farming at any Patch (Herb. Flower, Tree Ect)

Each Piece will give you a boost in xp in Fishing by 1.25 per piece. There are 4 four pieces which means you get a 5% XP Boost for the whole set!

FiremakingPyromancer outfitFiremaking

150px-Pyromancer_outfit_equipped.png?07d88

Grants bonus Firemaking experience when worn. It provides a small boost to experience received when training Firemaking - a total of 5% when the full set is equipped.

Although warm gloves match the appearance of the pyromancer outfit, they do not count towards the set bonus.

How to Obtain the set?

Supply crate.png

Pieces of the outfit may be found from searching supply crates obtained immediately after subduing the Wintertodt. (Skilling teles- Wintertodt)

ConstructionCarpenter's outfitConstruction

120px-Carpenter%27s_outfit_equipped.png?54c28

Grants bonus Construction experience when worn. It provides a small boost to experience received when training Construction - a total of 5% when the full set is equipped.

How to obtain?

You can obtain by building anything inside your POH. You will have a chance to receive 1/4 of the four items. 

Rogue Set

90px-Rogue_armour_equipped.png?b6d4d

Grants bonus Thieving experience when worn. It provides a small boost to experience received when training Thieving - a total of 5% when the full set is equipped.

Where Can I obtain?

You can obtain this by any method or thieving (Stalls/Pickpocketing) All give you a chance to obtain 1/5 of the set

Extras:

While wearing pieces of the rogue armour, there is a chance of pickpocketing twice the loot from an NPC, with the full set guaranteeing double loot. Each piece increases the chance of double loot by 20%. 

Experience drops remain unaffected

Hope this helps some players out,

Any feedback/Missed give me a shout and I'll add it in

-Diamond 

Edited by Diamond

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️

Very nice guide & much appreciated but I could be wrong as prospector on Zaros isn't 250 nuggets as the helm is 40, top is 60, legs are 50, boots are 30 which would be 180 and if you wanna add the expert mining gloves which are 100 nuggets that'll make 280 nuggets. Also if a staff member could give some clarification on wintertodt drop rates would very handy as well.

Edited by Sukiru

eb79ff00fbef216aecfccc8916fc10fb.gif

スパイシーラーメン

4 minutes ago, Sukiru said:

Very nice guide & much appreciated but I could be wrong as prospector on Zaros isn't 250 nuggets as the helm is 40, top is 60, legs are 50, boots are 30 which would be 180 and if you wanna add the expert mining gloves which are 100 nuggets that'll make 280 nuggets.

Thanks for double checking 🙂

My Maths is obviously crap 🙂

Appreciate it

Have now updated to correct amount of Nuggets. 

Edited by Diamond

⚒️Beta Tester⚒️