M D M A’s beta application

M D M A

Discord username: Gucci#0234
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I’ve spent hundreds of hours testing bugs on servers including Alora, old school private server and vitality. I was critical in discovering vitality’s dupe which ruined the eco in its few early weeks and found a way to abuse olm by making it unable to attack me. Other vitality bugs I found were the preset dupe, max cash dupe, and various problems with CoX.
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Extremely knowledgeable, I’ve played runescape and rsps for about 10 years now.
Runescape username & total level: I dont play runescape anymore I strictly play rsps.
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I’d be a great addition because I’m a very proficient PVMer and I honesty would love the opportunity to make this the best server possible. I love ikov and with your developers and vision I am certain this will be the best osrs server available for the next few years. I’d be an honor to be apart of that. 
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I can spend 10-12 hours a day playing and testing out Zaros ?